Opens Tuesday, September 8th!
We continue to closely monitor industry-leading health and safety recommendations and are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our teams, our community and you. Here are some of the steps we are currently taking:
Guest Reservations + Protocol:
- Reservations are strongly recommended, since we are only currently operating at 50% capacity.
- The maximum number of guests to be seated in one party is 6.
- Dining room tables are spaced 2 meters apart.
- Our entire restaurant is deep cleaned and disinfected on a nightly basis.
- Guest bathrooms and other ‘high touch’ areas are monitored and sanitized every 60 minutes.
- All tables and chairs are wiped down between use with high grade government approved disinfectant.
- Where available we have added a ‘buffer’ table between guests and servers.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at take out pick up area and in the dining room.
Prevention + Physical Distancing Measures:
- Our staff have committed & signed to a health declaration indicating they are symptom free when arriving at work.
- Operating procedures have been revised to fully comply with directives issued by Worksafe BC and the BC Provincial Health Office.